Recently it is one of my favorites. I have tried to incorporate this song in my own singing.
Wajah Tum Ho Song Video Cover Version Debina Bonnerjee T Series Play
I have tried to incorporate this song in my own singing style.
Wajah tum ho amrita nayak mp3 song download. Hope you all will appreciate it. I tried to incorporate the song into my. I think this is one of the remarkable songs ever in Bollywood.
Hope you all will love this video. Many requests for this song made me to do this cover. Hope you all will appreciate it.
Presenting of the Wajah Tum Ho Cover Version Video Song by the Beautiful Debina Bonnerjee, exclusively on TSeries. Here Presenting the Valentine's Week Special cover for all of you. Hit the LIKE button if.
Presenting a mashup of few Arijit Singh Songs. This is the female version sung by me. Totally fell in love with the tune and lyrics.
Hope you all will like this rendition and also tried to get the retro look to match the video. This Valentine's day fall in love again with your loved one's with the super hit song Pehla. When I heard it for the first time just fell in love with the song and.
Hope you all will like my rendition. Enjoy and stay connected with us. Presenting another cover song.
This song is one of the most requested song by all the viewers. Hii Folks, Presenting the Cover of one of the most Popular song of 90's era "Aye Mere Humsafar" from the movie 'Qayamat Se Qatyamat Tak/All Is Well' in My. As we are close to 2016, I thought to give a 'New Year' gift to my viewers with this song.
Dedicate this song to your special one ) MP3 Download Link. Presenting the beautiful romantic song PHIR BHI TUMKO CHAHUNGA from the movie HALF GIRLFRIEND. Presenting the cover version of one of the most soulful song "Tumse Milke Aisa Laga" which is my alltime favorite song.
While Jamming this song recorded the audio and as so many people requested for. When I heard it for the first time just fell in love with the song and got. This track is my recent favorite.
Hello, here I am presenting the Cover of Raaz Aankhein Teri from the movie RAAZ REBOOT. Hit a like if.
Tumse Milke Aisa Laga Parinda Cover By Amrita Nayak Asha Bhonsle Suresh Wadekar Play
Ek Pyar Ka Nagma Amrita Nayak ft Shaon Mitra Shor Lata Mangeskar Mukesh Play
Raaz Aankhein Teri Female Cover By Amrita Nayak Raaz Reboot Ki Kore Bolbo Tomay Audio Song Play
Musafir Female Cover By Amrita Nayak Sweetiee Weds NRI Atif Aslam Arijit Singh Palak Muchal Play
Mile Ho Tum Cover By Amrita Nayak Fever Tonny Kakkar Neha Kakkar Play
14 Old Bollywood Songs on One Chord Amrita Nayak Lyrical Video Amrita Nayak Play
Tu Achu Odia Movie Asilu Jebu Tu Jaana Pheri Amrita Nayak Humane Sagar Audio Song Play
Wajah Tum ho Hate Story 3 Female Cover By Amrita Nayak Play
Arijit Singh Medley Mash Up by Amrita Nayak ft Gaurav Kumar Play